Awards are another resource to help the students afford the degree. Because of this reason, Conestoga College s implementing the Entrance Excellence funding for overseas students.
Helpful offer for international students to get financial support for undergraduate admission in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1967, the College as the Conestoga College of Applied Arts and Technology, one of many such institutions. It is a public college in Canada and offers various degree programs.
Why at Conestoga College? The College is the very best Colleges in Canada for the quality of its programs and facilities, as well as student, graduate and employer satisfaction.
Application Deadline: Open for the academic year 2020-21
- University or Organization: Conestoga College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,500
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for overseas students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: The grants awarded each intake to students at the highest level of academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be considered for the educational bursary, candidates are needed to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the college.
- Supporting Documents: Upload original education documents to the admissions portal.
- International Admissions reserves the right to request official documents be sent directly from the educational institution or examination boards.
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: To apply, candidates must have to check out the admission requirements
- Language Requirement: All students whose first language is not English must also meet the College’s English language requirements.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive $1,500 for their study expenses.