Sheffield Business School is offering a brilliant opportunity to apply for the PhD program for highly talented candidates for the academic year 2020/21.
A valuable opportunity for students from all over the world.
User Review( votes)
Sheffield Business School is one of the biggest such institutions in the UK. The school has over 50 academics and nearly 2,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Why at Sheffield Business School? While studying at SBS, students can acquire practical education with many opportunities for work experience. They will gain research skills, critical thinking, and knowing the current work in any field.
Application Deadline: March 2, 2020
- University: Sheffield Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD support will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applicants wishing to be considered for a PhD scholarship need to apply for the PhD program through the application form and submit it with all required documents via email [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: a copy of your award certificate, two references, English Language proficiency evidence must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree before applying for this program.
- Language Requirement: You must provide evidence of either a current IELTS score of 7.0 overall (with all component marks of 6.5 or higher and preferably Academic IELTS); or a current TOEFL test with an overall score of 100 internet-based (with a minimum component score of 23 in listening and reading, 26 in writing and 22 in speaking)
The university covers tuition which is equal to the Home/EU fee. This includes a stipend at Research Council UK levels (this is currently £15,009 for 2019/20) per annum plus Home/EU tuition fees (£4,330 in 2019/20). For international students, a top-up tuition fee of approximately £8,200 per year is required.