Are you on the urge to jumpstart your career? Here, you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the Entrance International Scholarship at Multimedia University.
The educational award is open to provide financial support for international students who are going to take part in the MMU degree programme in Malaysia.
Amazing opportunity for international sttudents in Malaysia.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1996, Multimedia University is the first-ever full-fledged private university in Malaysia. The university offers pre-bachelor’s degrees (certificate, diploma, associate and foundation degrees) along with all the levels of study in various areas of study.
Why study at Multimedia University? While studying at this university, students have the opportunity to learn from the best faculty with great teaching facilities. MMU is to provide the best education with the best possible technology to truly worthy students.
Application Deadline: September 24, 2021
- University: Multimedia University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree program
- Awards: Up to 50%
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: All nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Degree program in all subject area except Law.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be registered in the foundation program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, all the candidates need to admission to the university. After taking the process, students are automatically considered for this funded education.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of identity card, copy of student ID, supporting documents on financial status, and testimonial and record of participation in extra-curriculum activities should be submitted with the form.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity.
Multimedia University will help candidates by providing them 20% – 50% of tuition fees grant based on their academic qualifications.