The University of Memphis is welcoming high-performing deserving candidates to apply for the International Merit funding for the academic year 2021-2022.
This educational award is open for international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree programme at the university.
Beneficial offer for international students yo study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1912, The University of Memphis is a public research university located in Memphis, Tennessee. Much University of Memphis college students resides in housing south of the main campus.
Why study at the University of Memphis? As a part of this UofM, you will have the opportunity to live in and enjoy an international environment. The university provides options for students to increase their knowledge by offering programs of instruction in the various disciplines and programs through faculty who qualified for teaching at the college level.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2020
- University: University of Memphis
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Awards: Tuition-fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate in any field offered by UofM
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- For an undergraduate degree, applicants must have 24 ACT or 1180 SAT equivalent or 3.25 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency
- For graduate degree, students should have 300 GRE or equivalent on other tests or 3.0 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org) or relevant master’s degree from an accredited and approved institution.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants are obliged to admission in an undergraduate degree and master’s degree at the university. After that, they can apply for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The following must be provided as accompanying documents of application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirement of the UofM
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The University of Memphis will provide an award amount that will vary according to the programs for the successful candidates.