Get your degree in the Philippines! St.Luke’s Medical Centre is currently accepting applications for the Entrance funding for the academic year 2020-21.
The programme is exclusively open for students commencing in the graduate degree programme at St.Luke’s Medical Centre.
Get educational fund to complete your higher studies in the Philippines with the help of this programme.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1994, St. Luke’s Medical Center College of Medicine is one of the 44 medical schools in the Philippines. It offers various degree programmes for students.
Why study at St.Luke’s Medical Centre? The centre is committed to serving the wholistic medical needs of all sectors of society. They provide a world-class educational environment for students.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: St.Luke’s Medical Centre
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Philippines Students
- The award can be taken in the Philippines
- Eligible Countries: Philippines
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in any subject stream.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The sponsorship will be awarded to bachelor’s degree holders who graduated with a Magna cum laude or Summa cum laude from colleges/universities in the Philippines with NMAT ratings of 95% and above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this programme, students must have to take admission to a graduate degree in any subject stream at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Two (2) Certificates of Good Moral Character from any of the following: Dean, Guidance Counselor, Student Affairs, College Secretary or Registrar, PSA Marriage Certificate, two (2) copies of 2×2 recent coloured photograph with white background.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Each successful scholar will receive the amount of educational fund for students to complete their higher education at St.Luke’s Medical Centre.