Deakin University is proud to offer the Women in Humanitarian Action International funding for the session 2020/21. The award is available for worldwide students to pursue a Master of Humanitarian Assistance.
The purpose of the program programme is to support access to ongoing education for women through the Centre for Humanitarian Leadership.
Deakin University is a well recognised university ranked among Australia’s top 10 universities. Hurry Up! Apply as soon as possible to become a part of this university.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1974, Deakin University is recognized as one of Australia’s fastest-growing research universities has over 106 undergraduate courses, 171 post-graduate courses, and 43 research degrees. It offers students a borderless and opportunities to live the future in a new world.
Why study at Deakin University? The university is dedicated to providing high-quality teaching, diverse learning resources, and plenty of student support to its students. At Deakin, applicants will get excellent opportunities to develop academic knowledge and skills.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 100% tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Humanitarian Assistance.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an international citizen, an International citizen seeking asylum in Australia, or a permanent humanitarian visa holder.
- Be a female student enrolled in A667 Graduate Diploma of Humanitarian Assistance, A767, or A757 Master of Humanitarian Assistance in Trimester 2 2020.
- Must have completed at least two credit points in A667 Graduate Diploma of Humanitarian Assistance, A767, or A757 Master of Humanitarian Assistance (this includes students who completed a Graduate Certificate as entry to the MHA – Graduate Certificate credit points will count towards the 2 credit points required).
- Preference will be given to citizens from a country below 0.85 on the Human Development Index of the United Nations Development Program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the Deakin University. After being registered, you can apply for this application directly through the program applicant portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: As part of the application process, students may also be required to upload current supporting documentation. Make sure you choose the correct document type when you upload your documents as it will make a difference.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Deakin University will provide a scholarship that provides 100% tuition fees for up to a maximum of four credit points of study.