Unlock the door of your dream career by becoming a part of the beneficial Entrance Scholarship provided by Korea University. This scheme is available for the academic year 2020-21.
The motive of The grant is to reward international students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity.
Wonderful chance for international students to study at Korea University.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1905 by Lee Young-Ik, Korea University is the second oldest university in Korea. The university was opened with the mission of educating the new generation. It has become the significant research and education centre of the country and currently homes to over 33,000 students.
Why at Korea University? The university is mostly known for its fabulous architecture and beautiful location. It presents the combination of tradition and modernity and has much to offer students.
Application Deadline: May 25, 2020
- University or Organization: Korea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full and partial tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in business, liberal arts, life sciences, political science, economics, science, engineering, medicine, health science, art, medicine, media and communications.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Undergraduate students with excellent scores in the document screening or from designated countries.
- Must be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get this application , you should take admission in an applicable program at the university. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are required to submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another. You can find detailed information by clicking at this link.
- Language Requirement: For undergraduate course, the language proficiency requirements are topik level 3 or above, TOEFL PBT 550, CBT 210, and iBT 80, IELTS 5.5 or TEPS 600 or above.
The program will cover the full or partial tuition fee for eight semesters of all eligible candidates.