Victoria University of Wellington is now launching a new call for the funding opportunity named as Buchanan funding for the academic year 2020-2021.
Beneficial offer for overseas students to get benefited in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
The roots of the Victoria University of Wellington can be traced back to 1897 when it was established. Currently, it is a top-ranked university providing world-class education and unforgettable university experience to students from around the world.
Why at Victoria University of Wellington? The institution is leading a new way of learning and research in the country. They are committed to providing a high-quality research-led learning and teaching environment and to reward and celebrate excellence in all its forms.
Application Deadline: November 1.
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master by thesis
- Award: $10,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Both home and International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and all nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master by thesis in New Zealand History and Society.
- Eligibility Criteria: To see whether you are eligible or not for this program, please check out the given requirements:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled or intending to enrol in a full-time Master’s by thesis at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Applicants must be undertaking or intending to research New Zealand’s history, cultures and society.
- Applicants can be domestic or international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible to apply for this application , you are advised to take admission in an applicable program Once you have been accepted to study at the university, you can apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Provide an overview of the current/intended research project, an academic reference, a statement on financial hardship.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another. Please go through this website for detailed information.
- Language Requirement: You can satisfy all the requirements associated with language by having: TOEFL 90 points on the internet-based test with a minimum of 20 in writing, or IELTS overall band of 6.5, no sub-score below 6, or a minimum of two ratings of 5 and two ratings of 4 in the Victoria University of Wellington English Proficiency Program test, or other.
The total value of this award is up to $10,000. It will be provided to all selected students to assist with costs associated with pursuing a masters by research degree.