Douglas College is offering two categories of entrance scholarships for the Fall, Winter, and Summer semesters. The scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate programme. The educational program is designed for the academic session 2022/2023.
Douglas College is one of the largest public colleges in British Columbia, Canada. Founded in 1970, the college serves some 14,000 credit students, 9,000 continuing education students and 1,400 international students each year.
Nice opportunity for international students.
User Review( vote)
Why study at Douglas College? Douglas is one of the most accessible post-secondary institutions in Metro Vancouver, drawing students from across the region. Here, you can get the best career opportunities for career destination.
- University or Organization: Douglas College
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Awards: Douglas College offers nearly $100,000 in entrance scholarships.
- Regional Entrance Awards: $1000 or $2000
- Education Entrance Scholarships: $2500
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Regional Entrance Awards
- Available to students from CIS countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan), Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and Southeast Asia.
- To be eligible, students must have applied to Douglas College by the official semester application deadline listed below.
- The scholarship will be applied towards the recipient’s 2nd-semester tuition fees at Douglas College.
Education Entrance Scholarships
- To be considered, students must have already applied to Douglas College.
- Students are selected based on their previous academic performance and their engagement in their school, community and/or personal development.
- Students from all countries are eligible for these scholarships.
- Successful recipients will be notified of their award prior to arrival at Douglas College. The scholarship will be applied towards the recipient’s 2nd-semester tuition fees at Douglas College.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a previous degree.
Test Requirement: Successful recipients typically have an above-average GPA (80% or higher) and strong English language proficiency test scores (i.e. IELTS 7.0 and above, or equivalent).
English Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply
- Regional Entrance Awards: No separate application is necessary. Students will automatically be assessed upon application to Douglas College and will be notified of this award when we send an offer of admission.
- Education Entrance Scholarships: Separate application required. Applicants must complete the entrance scholarship form (PDF) by the below deadline and email along with all supporting documents to dciadmissions-at-douglascollege.ca To be considered, students must have already applied to Douglas College.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following manner:
- Summer (May): January 31
- Fall (September): May 31
- Winter (January): September 30