The Douglas College is offering the Entrance Scholarships for the brilliant students for the academic year 2021-2022. The program is open for the international students who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college in Canada.
The college will funding opportunity entrance scholarships to new international students each year who have proven to be successful in their previous academic studies.
Amazing opportunity for students to get a study fund of $1,00000.
User Review( votes)
Douglas College is one of the largest public colleges in British Columbia, Canada. Founded in 1970, the college serves some 14,000 credit students, 9,000 continuing education students, and 1,400 international students each year.
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- Course Level: Undergraduate programme
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Awards: Varies
- Number of Awards: Number of Awards
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: Two categories of entrance scholarships available for Fall, Winter, and Summer semesters at Douglas College:
- Regional Entrance Awards:
- Available to students from- CIS countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan), Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and Southeast Asia.
- To be eligible, students must have applied to Douglas College by the official semester application deadline listed below.
- Successful recipients typically have an above-average GPA (80% or higher) and strong English language proficiency test scores (i.e. IELTS 7.0 and above, or equivalent).
- The sponsorship will be applied towards the recipient’s 2nd-semester tuition fees at Douglas College.
- Douglas International Merit-Based Scholarships:
- Students are selected based on their previous academic performance and their engagement in their school, community and/or personal development.
- Students from all countries are eligible for these endowments.
- Successful recipients will be notified of their award prior to arrival at Douglas College. The sponsorship will be applied towards the recipient’s 2nd-semester tuition fees at Douglas College.
How to Apply:
- Regional Entrance Awards: No separate application necessary. Students will automatically be assessed upon application to Douglas College and submit it to the Douglas College International Admissions Room 2800
?00 Royal Ave New Westminster BC, V3M 5Z5.
- Douglas International Merit-Based Scholarships: Separate application required. Applicants must complete the entrance scholarship form and email along with all supporting documents to [email protected]
- English Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
The college will provide the award amount of up to $20,000 in two categories for the Fall, Winter, and Summer semesters for the students.