The University of Edinburgh is now accepting applications for its 2017-2018 academic year. The grant is available to pursue master’s programme in Surgical Sciences.
The aim of the program is to increase the proportion of masters funding for the MSc in Surgical Sciences distance learning programme.
User Review( votes)
The University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The university is deeply embedded in the fabric of the city of Edinburgh, with many of the buildings in the historic Old Town belonging to the university.
Course Level: This award is available to pursue masters degree programme.
Study Subject: This award is awarded in Surgical Sciences.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship has a value of £1,000 per annum which will be deducted from the annual tuition fee and is tenable for three years.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- The sponsorship will be awarded to an applicant on the MSc in Surgical Sciences distance learning programme at the University of Edinburgh commencing in the 2017-2018 academic year.
- The sponsorship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit.
Nationality: Students from : Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Democratic Republic), Djibouti, East Timor , Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea- Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozamibique, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia applicants can apply for this application .
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicant must have previous degree.
English language Requirements: Students meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online
- Please note you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- The online application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
Application Deadline: award is application deadline is July 1, 2017.