The Istituto Marangoni each year invites applications for Scholarship Campaign dedicated to those applying to an undergraduate or postgraduate course. The studentships are available to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate program in Milano, Firenze, Paris and London schools.
Istituto Marangoni offers scholarships with funds amounting to €1.000.000 in Milano, Firenze, Paris and London schools. A unique opportunity for unique people.
Its a great opportunity for students
User Review( votes)
The Istituto Marangoni is a private Italian school of fashion and design. It has campuses in Milan, Florence, London, Paris, Shenzhen, and Shanghai.
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: For courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate level offered by Istituto Marangoni at:
- Milano School of Design
- Milano School of Fashion
- London School of Fashion
- Paris School of Fashion
- Firenze School of Fashion & Art
- Award: The scholarship opportunities available for this Campaign are:
- 50% deduction on the tuition fee and enrolment fee
- 100% deduction on the tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Milano, Firenze, Paris and London schools
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- Candidates for Master’s Degree Programme and Cycle de Spécialization taught in the Schools of London and Paris will have to meet a specific level of study (that can be checked on the website, indicating the country of education).
- Non-native English speakers need to provide a copy of the official English Language Certificate: The English language test score should be at least upper B2 on the CEFR level – i.e. IELTS overall score of 6.5 with no modules below 5.5** (for Master’s Degree Programme and Cycle de Spécialisation, courses in English taught in the Schools of London and Paris).
- The minimum English language requirements are subject to change and can be checked on the website.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these endowments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to submit the application, candidates will need to:
- Register on the Istituto Marangoni Scholarship website;
- Upload their own “dream”
- Submit the application in the dedicated website area, including all the necessary documents
- Required documents for Postgraduate Courses at Master Level*
The required documents to apply for a funding for a course at postgraduate level are:
- A signed letter stating your motivation for a scholarship request
- Curriculum Vitae
- 2 reference letters
- Copy of University Degree certificate
- Copy of passport
- Portfolio (where requested)
- Grades Transcript
- English language certificate
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- English language Requirements: Non-native English speakers need to provide a copy of the official English Language Certificate: The English language test score should be at least upper B2 on the CEFR level – i.e. IELTS overall score of 6.5 with no modules below 5.5** (for BA (Hons) courses taught in the Schools of London and Paris).
Application Deadline: Closed