EPFL is excited to announce the Postdoctoral Fellowships programme for deserving applicants in Switzerland. The EPFLeaders4impact programme actively promotes equal opportunities.
The programme is open to applicants of any nationality. Applicants will carry out their project at EPFL and will benefit from a multifaceted training programme, including collaboration with the non-academic sector.
EPFL Postdoctoral Fellowships in Switzerland
Nice chance for applicants in Switzerland.
User Review( votes)
EPFL is one of the most dynamic university campuses in Europe and ranks among the top 20 universities worldwide. Its mission is to provide first-rate education, foster pioneering research, and promote cutting-edge technological innovation.
Why should you apply for this programme? As a world-leading scientific institution, EPFL is committed to playing a critical role in the transition towards a sustainable society based on technological innovation.
Application Deadline: 1st January 2023
- Call 2: at the earliest on 1 September 2022 and at the latest on 1 January 2023
- Call 3: at the earliest on 1 July 2023 and at the latest on 1 November 2023
- University or Organization: EPFL
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Switzerland
- The award can be taken in Switzerland.
- Eligible Countries: Switzerland
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral fellowship programme in sustainable innovation
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must fulfil the MSCA transnational mobility rules and must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Switzerland for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the call deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Cover letter
- Project proposal
- Career plan
- Copy of your PhD diploma (or an official statement of the awarding university on the
- expected date of the degree conferral) or official statement(s) proving 4 years of full-
- time equivalent research experience by at the latest the date of recruitment
- Ethics self-assessment
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be Experienced Researchers (ER); they must hold a doctoral degree or have at least 4 years of full-time equivalent research experience by at the latest the date of recruitment.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in the English language.
EPFL will provide the salary for applicants in Switzerland for the academic year 2023-2024.