Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the EPFLglobaLeaders Doctoral Fellowships at École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne.
There are twenty-four awards available to applicants of any nationality who want to apply for the fellowship programme at the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne.
Great opportunity for international students in Switzerland.
User Review( votes)
The École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) is a research institute and university in Lausanne, Switzerland, that specializes in natural sciences and engineering. It ranks EPFL 14th in the world across all fields and world’s 19th best school for Engineering and Technology in 2020.
Why study at École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne? Their core mission is training the next generation of engineers, scientists and architects. Our cutting-edge programs are recognized around the world.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2021
- University or Organization: EPFL
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: Twenty four
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must hold a Master’s degree (or equivalent) before they sign their employment contract.
- Applicants must be Early Stage Researchers (ESR): by the time they sign their employment
- contract, they must not have completed more than four years of full-time research, and they
- Applicants must fulfil the MSCA transnational mobility rules and must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Switzerland for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the call deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students are required to take admission in the fellowship programme at the EPFL.
- Supporting Documents: Attach your personal details, your academic background, the doctoral program you wish to apply to, the contact details of three referee scans of your diplomas and grades from all academic institutions of higher education listed in your application, statement of objectives and copy of your passport or official identity document
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants have to meet the admission requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne will provide the salary to twenty-four students to complete their fellowship in Switzerland.