With the collaboration of the Asia Research Centre, Murdoch University is providing the Southeast Asian Environmental History PhD Positionsin Australia.
The funding assists both domestic and international students who want to commence a PhD degree programme at the university for the academic session 2021/2022.
Wonderful opportunity for students to get PhD degree in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1973, Murdoch University is a public University in Perth, Western Australia and also has branches in Singapore and Dubai. It is a verdant university and a part of the innovative research universities.
Why study at Murdoch University? The University gives you the best high rated teaching in Australia to gain good academic skills and advanced knowledge. Here, they have a range of career employment opportunities and career development services.
Application Deadline: 30 September 2021
- University: Murdoch University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in Environmental History.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A first-class Honours or Masters degree with a thesis component in a relevant historical or related social science field;
- Demonstrated archival and/or fieldwork experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, the applicant must take admission in the PhD degree program at University. After that, you have to complete the thesis proposal form.
- Supporting Documents: Send a current CV and completed thesis proposal form to Emeritus Professor James Warren
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this studentship, candidates must meet the entry requirement at the University.
- Language Requirement: For candidates whose first language is not English, they require an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 7.0 or above.
Murdoch University will provide tuition fee coverage and a stipend (tax-free) of $27,596 per year, the equivalent value of the national stipend rate, plus additional funding on a case-by-case basis for archival research and fieldwork.