Texas A&M University is inviting high achieving students to apply for the Eppright Outstanding International Student Award for the session 2020/21.
Great opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Why at Texas A&M University? While studying at this university, students will develop a range of skills that are necessary to be part of today’s global workforce. It provides time management tips for students learning how to balance school work and free time.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2020
- University: Texas A&M University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Graduate students with a 3.50 GPR or undergraduates with a 3.00 GPR, who have participated extensively in campus and community extracurricular activities in leadership positions.
- Applicants who have been enrolled at Texas A&M for at least two full semesters.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply for the opportunity s through the Texas A&M’s University application. To begin the application process please follow these steps:
- Login to University application page using your Net ID.
- Be sure to complete the Eligibility and Financial Resources pages within the International/Study Abroad section of the application.
- Complete the application following the instructions.
- Supporting Documents: Please submit your supplemental documents such as letters of recommendation, publications, etc.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you are required to submit proof of English proficiency.
One $2,000 cash award is presented annually to an international student who has excelled in academics, leadership, service, and participation in extracurricular activities.