The University of Manchester is providing the “ESRC North West Social Science DTP PhD Studentships in the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures” for the talented students.
This award is activated for both UK and EU candidates who wish to pursue the PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Great opportunity for UK & EU students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2004, The University of Manchester has a dedicated team providing a wide range of services upon your arrival. Their online job opportunities platform gives students access to part-time and vacation jobs, as well as graduate jobs.
Why at the University of Manchester? The university provides a friendly and easy to access central support service covering all issues affecting student life, from money and accommodation to health.
Application Deadline: January 13, 2020
- University: The University of Manchester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: On a competitive basis
- Nationality: UK & EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for a grant, you need to take admission to the PhD programme at the University of Manchester. Thereafter they submit the form to Mrs Joanne Marsh, the Graduate School Senior Research Administrator [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Two academic references, photocopies of degree certificates, research proposal and copy of your passport must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The bursary covers tuition fees, a maintenance stipend (the annual maintenance stipend for 2019-20 is £15,009).