The Erasmus University Rotterdam is very proud to present an excellent funding opportunity named Erasmus MC Graduate International funding for the academic year 2021/2022.
The program aims to encourage high-calibre candidates from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) commencing in the research masters program at the university in the Netherlands.
Erasmus University Rotterdam is a highly ranked, international research university based in the dynamic and diverse city of Rotterdam. Hurry Up! Apply for this Graduate International Scholarship program and get an award amount of € 15.000
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1913, Erasmus University Rotterdam is a public university based in Rotterdam, Netherlands. The university offers the opportunity for talented graduates to utilize their skills and potential in academic research.
Why study at Erasmus University Rotterdam? While studying at this university, students will obtain great professional connections and networking opportunities for their career. The university gives a range of solutions and employment opportunities for students to plan their careers and find work. You can expect Erasmus University Rotterdam to prepare you for a successful future.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research Masters
- Awards: € 15.000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: International students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in one of the following research master programs at Erasmus MC/Erasmus University Rotterdam:
- Clinical Research
- Health Sciences
- Molecular Medicine
- Infection & Immunity.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You are planning to start in/have been admitted to one of the Erasmus MC research master programs
- Your study results are excellent, and you are strongly motivated to start the program
- You are considered to be a high achieving student according to Erasmus MC‡s standards
- You are unable to finance your study yourself
- You have not obtained a diploma at an educational institution in the Netherlands
- You have never been enrolled as a full-degree student at an educational institution in the Netherlands
- You have to reside in the Netherlands to open a Dutch bank account in order to receive the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, students have to take admission in the research masters at the university. After taking admission, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit a letter of motivation, your CV plus grades list, and a budget plan in one Pdf to Ms Gonny Pasaribu, e-mail: [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at Rotterdam, applicants have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Erasmus University Rotterdam will provide the award amount of € 15.000 for housing, living costs and statutory fee for international students.