Imperial College London is seeking high-potential applicants to take part in the Electrical and Electronic Engineering PhD International Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
Great opportunity for overseas students to complete their studies in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Imperial College London is a public research university in London, UK. It focuses exclusively on science, technology, medicine and business. It offers various degree programmes.
Why study at Imperial College London? They are ranked among the top ten best universities in the world, making an Imperial degree highly valued by employers across the globe. It is the only university in the UK to focus exclusively on science, engineering, medicine and business.
Application Deadline: 1 March
- University or Organization: Imperial College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Number of scholarships
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible for consideration for this prestigious academic scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this programme, students are required to take admission to the PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Scanned copies of the academic transcripts and certificates for the higher education qualifications you already hold when you apply.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the following:
- an integrated Master’s (MEng) honours degree in electrical engineering or a related subject, passed at 2.1 or 1st
- a Bachelor’s (BEng) honours degree in Electrical Engineering or a related subject passed at 2.1 or 1st and a Master’s degree passed at Merit or higher.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
The scholarship consists of:
- Home/Overseas tuition fees for 3 years
- Bursary (at UKRI rate + London allowance of £2,000 for 3.5 years)
- Total allowance of £700 towards conferences and travel