LEADER is an Erasmus Mundus is organized by the European Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency of the European Commission. It is pleased to offer Erasmus Mundus Scholarships.
Programs are available for those students who are pursuing undergraduate, master and doctoral program at Asian Partner Institutions.
Good Career opportunity for all types of students.
User Review( votes)
The purpose of the LEADER project is to strengthen and strengthen partnership with some less developed countries (LDC) like Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan and promote research and educational participation.
University or Organization: LEADER
Course Level: Undergraduate, master and doctoral program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Applicants from Asia/EU institutions
The program can be taken in Asia
Application Deadline: Closed
- Applicants from Asia/EU institutions are eligible to apply.
- These are awarded to study the subjects offered by partner institutions.
The Erasmus Mundus program is open to different types of pupils and researchers, described by the European Commission as ‘Target Groups’.
- Target Group 1 – candidates need to be registered at one of the third-country (Asian) or the European country (EU) higher education institutions (HEIs) of the partnership at the time of submitting their application to the partnership. Undergraduates must have successfully completed at least one year of studies in their home institution.
- Target Group 2 – pupils need either to be registered in an HEI (not included in the partnership or associated partner) of the European country or the third-country concerned by the lot or to have obtained a university degree or equivalent from an HEI of these third-countries or European countries.
- Target Group 3 – ( Asia to EU only ): holders need to be nationals of one of the third-countries concerned by the lot and be part of the vulnerable target groups; these include:
Be part of the vulnerable target groups;
Having a refugee status or asylum beneficiaries (international or according to the national legislation of one of the European recipient countries); or
IT can be proven that they have been the object of unjustified expulsion from university on racial, ethnic, religious, political, gender or sexual inclination.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, candidates must fill in the online application form. The coordination will not accept applications in paper format (originals sent by mail) neither applications sent by email. All applicants must access the online application form, fill in all the required fields, scan the required documents and submit the application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants must be ready to submit the Tentative study plan on the topics to study, CV, Copy of passport or other official identification proof (optional but must submit after selection), Recommendation letters (optional, but must submit after selection), Language certificates on English proficiency, Certificates and transcripts of record,
- Certification or attestation to be a PhD candidate in his Home Country, Academic record, list of publications for Doctorates. Master degree certificate or equivalent and transcripts of record for Post-doctorate holders.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
- The project covers actual travel costs (included Visa expenses) and health insurance (provided by the lead partner).
- Monthly subsistence for Undergraduates and Masters: 1000 €/month, PhD 1500 €/month, Post PhD.: 1800 €/month, Academic staff: 2500 €/month.