Applicants are invited to apply for KLK Graduate Scholarship funded by Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad Company. The scholarship is open exclusively for Malaysian students.
The aim of the scholarships is to support high achieving young applicants of Malaysia.
User Review( votes)
Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad (“KLK”), a company incorporated in Malaysia, is listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue a graduate programme.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the following fields;
- Agricultural Sciences or related disciplines
- Sciences (Chemistry, Biotech)
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the followings:
- Public Institutions – RM 8,500 per academic year
- Private Institutions – RM15,000 per academic year
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be a Malaysian citizen.
- Good academic results (STPM minimum 2As / Foundation-CGPA of 3.5 and above).
- Good command of English Language both written and spoken.
- A record of active participation in extracurricular activities.
- Must have a confirmed placement from institutions of higher learning.
- Not bonded, holding any other scholarship or receiving assistance from any organization.
- Be prepared to serve at any location within the Group for 3 years upon graduation.
Nationality: Malaysian applicants are eligible for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have good academic results (STPM minimum 2As / Foundation-CGPA of 3.5 and above).
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- Submit your application upon receiving your offer of admission from the institution of higher learning. Please download and complete the application form and post it, with the relevant documents.
Application Deadline: The Foundation starts receiving scholarship applications in June each year. We encourage you to submit your application upon receiving your offer of admission from the institution of higher learning.