Do you want to study in the Netherlands? Then apply for the Eric Bleumink Fund program offered by the University of Groningen.
For undertaking a master’s degree program, this golden opportunity is open to all high-achieving international students who want to complete their higher education in the Netherlands.
A valuable opportunity for international candidates.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1614, the University of Groningen is a public research university. It was voted the best university of the Netherland and also ranked 50th in the world.
Why study at the University of Groningen? The university has 27 research centers and institutes. It offers more than 175-degree programs and has the best faculty for guiding participants in building a bright future.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before December 1, 2023.
- University or Organization: The University of Groningen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters’s degree
- Award: Education fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the Netherlands
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Timor-Leste, Sudan (Rep.), Congo (Dem Rep.), South Sudan, Central African Republic, Zambia, Armenia, Bolivia, Cape Verde, Congo (Rep.), Congo, El Salvador, Ghana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kosovo, Korea, Dem. Rep., Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nigeria, Vietnam, Uzbekistan, and Ukraine are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a master’s degree program in any subject at the university.
- Have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme
- Be in good health, so that health insurance in the Hold the nationality of a country appearing in Appendix 1.
- Admissible Criteria: Have received provisional or unconditional admission for a master’s programme before February. Only then will applicants be considered for a grant from the Eric Bleumink Fund (see: Master’s degree programmes )
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to receive the grant, the participants have to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university. After that, the University of Groningen Admission Office, in consultation with the Admission Boards of its faculties, will determine which applicants will be nominated for the educational grant.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates need to submit their academic transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, copy of the passport, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: They must have excellent grading during their undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: The participants must have good proficiency in the English language.
The educational opportunity will cover the cost of the tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance.