Do you want to study in the Netherlands? Then apply for the Eric Bleumink Fund program offered by the University of Groningen.
For undertaking a master’s degree program, this golden opportunity is open to all high achieving international students who want to complete their higher education in the Netherlands.
A valuable opportunity for international candidates
User Review( vote)
Established in 1614, the University of Groningen is a public research university. It was voted the best university of Netherland and also ranked 50th in the world.
Why study at the University of Groningen? The university has 27 research centers and institutes. It offers more than 175-degree programs and has the best faculty for guiding participants in building a bright future.
- University or Organization: The University of Groningen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Education fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the Netherlands
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Timor-Leste, Sudan (Rep.), Congo (Dem Rep.), South Sudan, Central African Republic, Zambia, Armenia, Bolivia, Cape Verde, Congo (Rep.), Congo, El Salvador, Ghana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kosovo, Korea, Dem. Rep., Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nigeria, Vietnam, Uzbekistan, and Ukraine are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a master’s degree program in any subject at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An aspirant must be good in health so that health insurance in the Hold the nationality of a country appearing in Appendix 1.
- They should also have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to receive the grant, the participants have to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university. After that, the University of Groningen Admission Office, in consultation with the Admission Boards of its faculties, will determine which applicants will be nominated for the educational grant.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates need to submit their academic transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, copy of the passport, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: They must have excellent grading during their undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: The participants must have good proficiency in the English language.
The educational opportunity will cover the cost of the tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance.