If you are looking to embark on a career in the field of Entrepreneurship, then you can apply for the International Entrepreneurship Scholarships at the National College of Ireland.
There are fifteen scholarships available for worldwide students commencing in the master’s degree coursework at the college.
Nice offer for international students in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
National College of Ireland is a not-for-profit, state-aided third-level education institution in Dublin. It full and part-time courses from undergraduate to postgraduate level, in areas related to, among others, psychology, finance, business and computing.
Why study at the National College of Ireland? The mission of the college is to enhance students’ and graduates’ career prospects, to facilitate transitions from education to employment and to support the development of employability skills required to build, and maintain, fulfilling careers.
Application Deadline: April 30.
- University or Organization: National College of Ireland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 50% of tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 15
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc in Entrepreneurship.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students
- Aspirants must have to take admission in the master’s degree programme at the college
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in the programme, students are required to take admission in the master’s degree programme at the university. After that download the attached form and send it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Copy of your academic transcripts and certificates, both in original form and translated to English by a recognised translator.
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your CV/resume
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to meet the entry requirements of the university according to the country
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
National College of Ireland will provide 50% of tuition fees to all eligible candidates in Ireland.