Erasmus University Rotterdam is looking for highly motivated students to apply for its International Fully-funded PhD Position in Climate Risk and Sustainable Investing. The studentship is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
This study program aims to provide financial support for high achieving overseas candidates who have a plan to take part in PhD degree at Erasmus Research Institute of Management.
Founded in 1913, Erasmus University Rotterdam is a public university located in the Dutch city of Rotterdam. The institution provides bright graduates with the opportunity to apply their talents and potential to academic research.
Why study at Erasmus University Rotterdam? Students will make valuable professional connections and networking possibilities while attending this university. For students to plan their careers and find jobs, the institution provides a variety of options and employment prospects. Erasmus University Rotterdam will ensure that you have a bright future.
Application Deadline: June 20, 2021
- University or Organization: Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: International students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Climate Risk and Sustainable Investing
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must hold an MSc, MA, or MPhil degree in business or economics or from related fields such as psychology, sociology, engineering, or mathematics (depending on PhD project)
- Have excellent results in your first degree or graduate study
- show explicit interest in and motivation for scientific research
- Have a GMAT or GRE test result that is not older than five years, and an indication of the required score is 85 percent (required for all entering PhD students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, students have to take admission in the research program at the university. After taking admission, you can complete the online application process for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit CVs, academic references
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at Rotterdam, applicants have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students have TOEFL or IELTS test results. For TOEFL, they require a score of at least 100 on the internet-based test and 600 on the paper-based test. For IELTS, there is a minimum score requirement of 7.5. The language test results should not be older than two years.
The Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM) will provide the award amount of €2395—€3061 per month for international students. Gross monthly salaries are € 2,395 in the first year, € 2,790 in the second year, € 2,920 in the third year, and € 3,061 in the fourth year.