The WU Executive Academy is inviting outstanding students to become a part of its Frauenpower International Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
This partial award is accessible for female candidates of any nationality who want to apply for the diploma certificates program at WU Executive Academy.
Beneficial offer for international students to get financial support to complete their degree in Austria.
User Review( votes)
The WU Executive Academy is part of the Vienna University of Economics and Business, which has been dubbed Europe’s most prestigious business university and has a 100-year track record of offering executive education and developing tomorrow’s global leaders.
Why study at WU Executive Academy? WU Executive Academy equips students with the tools and most up-to-date knowledge needed to face today’s business issues. Employers benefit from highly motivated personnel with innovative ideas and a unique understanding of global business.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: WU Executive Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma program
- Awards: Up to 25% of the tuition fee.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Austria and international students
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Diploma BetriebswirtIn – Certificate Program in Business Management
- Certificate program Marketing & Sales
- Certificate program Tourism & Event Management
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The grant is open to female applicants of any nationality.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission to the Diploma program at the university. After being enrolled, please select the program and scholarship you are applying for through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Provide proof of salary must be provided upon request (payslip, income statement, or confirmation from the company). If you have to cope with extraordinary financial burdens (care of a family member, medical expenses, etc.)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have a previous year degree from a recognized university
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English or German language.
WU Executive Academy will provide the award amount up to 25% of the tuition fee for eligible candidates.