The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is seeking the students for its Ermenegildo Zegna Founder’s Scholarship. Applicants who are from Italy are welcomed for this program.
Candidates from the field of medical science are eligible for this grant. This grant will empower the candidates to accomplish their education.
A valuable choice to study abroad.
User Review( votes)
Ermenegildo Zegna Group is an Italian luxury fashion style house that makes men’s dress and accessories. Besides being a fashion house, this foundation also offers numerous award program for Italian holders.
Why at Ermenegildo Zegna Founder’s program? The EZ Group provides wonderful opportunities to the learners for empowering their career.
Application Deadline: Check back for the next year
- Italian citizens are eligible to apply
- For gaining the award, the applicants should come from the field of medicine, pharmacy or chemistry.
- For receiving this program, pupils must have obtained admission to the research program or post-graduate specialization or post-doctoral program and should have undergraduate or postgraduate degree pupils of the University with an average of exams of at least 27/30, or if graduates have obtained a master’s degree score of not less than 105.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If candidates have obtained admission into their proposed foreign university or research center, then they can apply for this award.
- Supporting Documents: To be applied for this grant, the applicants are required to submit an application form, biographical information, a description of the program, personal statement, and one or more letters of reference.
- Admission Requirements: For taking the admission, applicants must have undergraduate or postgraduate degree holders of the University with an average of exams of at least 27/30, or if graduates have obtained a master’s degree score of not less than 105.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Deadline: Deadline for this academic year has been closed but students are allowed to file their application for the next session.
- Benefit: The maximum amount of the program is € 50,000.00 per year.