DAAD and the Faculty of Medicine Universities Indonesia (PDIB FKUI) are offering up to 4 In-Region/In-country scholarships for PhD studies at PDIB FKUI for 2018 intake.
The program is funded by the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development and aims at university staff in the first line, without neglecting the public sector demand of academically trained personnel.
Great opportunity to study in Indonesia.
User Review( votes)
DAAD is a joint organization of German institutions of higher education. The organization aim is to promote academic cooperation, especially through the exchange of students, scholars, academicians, and scientists.
Why at Universities Indonesia- The University is the oldest tertiary education institution and it is generally considered to be Indonesia’s most prestigious university. It consists of 14 faculty providing courses at undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate level.
- University or Organization: University of Indonesia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD program
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- Program can be taken in Indonesia
- Application Deadline: Closed, check back next year
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of South East Asian countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Biomedical Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
How to Apply
- How to apply: Firstly, applicants must apply admission for their studies at Universitas Secondly, Pre-selected candidates are asked to log into the DAAD portal and register themselves and submit a DAAD application.
- Register online via the DAAD-Portal (if not already registered)
- Apply online via the DAAD-Portal under the tab “Personal Funding“/ “Application“. Get more info about how to apply you can check out the PDF portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the copy of the passport, Language certificate, Letter of admission to the host university/institution/network, Certified copies of university degree certificates including transcripts, 2 Recommendation letter by university teachers, Letter of motivation, DAAD application form duly filled.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed General Certificate of Education (A Level), the Advanced International Certificate of Education at a Pass level or above, SAT result is to be provided by Bachelor applicants who do not hold a certificate of A Level or STPM or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
It has been agreed upon that DAAD cooperates with Faculty of Medicine Universitas Indonesia (PDIB FKUI) by offering up to 4 In-Region/In-country awards for PhD studies at PDIB FKUI for the intake 2018.