Need funding to help your education? The Ernst & Ethel Ericksen Trust are offering Study Grants for masters and doctorate degree program at South African universities.
The purpose of this application is to provide financial support to the South African citizens to study the postgraduate degree program at any South African university.
Great opportunity for South African students
User Review( votes)
The Ernst & Ethel Ericksen Trust was established by Ethel Eriksen in the early 1980s. The trust provides study grants to students doing post graduate study and has enabled scholars from all walks of life to fulfill their dreams, and in so doing benefit South Africa.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives an opportunity for South African citizens to pursue their studies and reach their potential. It provides a clear career path, with job security for the future career, prestige, and unlimited growth potential within the field.
- University or Organization: The Ernst & Ethel Ericksen Trust
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and doctoral programs.
- Award: R20 000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: South African students
- The award can be taken in: South Africa
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: South African citizens are eligible to apply for this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study the master’s and doctorate degrees program in any of the courses offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The candidates must be studied at a South African university. Students must have completed their honors in order to apply.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be considered for the opportunity applicants must have to take admission in their chosen course at any South African university. After taking full-time enrollment candidates need to register online in order to access the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must be ready to provide a certified copy of identifying the document, a letter of confirmation, two references from academics must be completed on the Eriksen Trust Reference form, 3 essays and short overview of the school.
- Admission Requirements: For admission at the university candidates need to have all the required certificates of their previous studies.
- Language Requirement: All students whose first language is not English must provide recent evidence that their spoken and written English is adequate for the program.
Benefits: The amount awarded will not exceed R20 000 for the proposed year of study.