Unleash your potential with the help of this Ernst Singer Scholarships. The scholarship programme is organized by the University of Queensland.
This funding programme intends to support the higher education of academically talented international students at the University of Queensland.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is commonly considered to be one of the finest universities in Australia. It offers a variety of support and guidance services to guarantee your learning experience is maximum.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university helps research students to seek a higher degree. It emphasizes the excellence of teaching and offers additional national prizes to pupils.
Application Deadline: 27 September 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher degree by research
- Award: $35,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- have a native language that is not English, and
- be born in a country where the native language is not English, and
- not have been adopted by or grow up as a member of a family who spoke English as their main language.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates will be considered for this scholarship when you apply for a higher degree by research program at UQ.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have to fulfill the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of $35,000 per annum to complete their education in the Australia.