The German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy is inviting applicants for postgraduate fellowship for one- to two-year study or research at American elite universities. The fellowship is open for young professionals in all subjects except music, art, design and film.
Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy – Academic Foundation program objective The program promotes postgraduates for one- to two-year study or research at American elite universities. Applicants should be outstanding, broadly interested and engaged socially or politically.
Amazing opportunity for claimants.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Fellowship is awarded in all subjects except music, art, design and film.
- Course Level: Fellowship is available for postgraduate study or research at American elite universities.
- Scholarship Provider: The German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy-Academic Foundation
- Scholarship can be taken at the USA
- Young professionals in all subjects except music, art, design and film.
- The application deadline (10.15.2015) must be at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must be the time of application younger than 35 years.
excellent degree, at least lawyers “fully satisfactory”
- A previous study funded by the Foundation is not necessary.
- The admission to an American university does not yet exist at the time of application for the ERP grant.
- Candidates without German citizenship are eligible to apply if they
acquired their university entrance qualification in Germany or at a German school abroad have (“Bildungsinländer”)
in accordance with the conditions set out in §8 BAföG Germans have assimilated or are nationals of an EU country or Switzerland and having their last university degree (Bachelor / Master / Diploma / Staatsexamen) purchased in Germany.
Scholarship Open for International Students: German citizens are eligible to apply.
A number of awards (s): Each year, about 18 – 20 grants are awarded.
How to Apply: Applications can be sent by post or via email.
- a monthly full scholarship of US $ 1.900,
- unique entry fee of US $ 500 –
- A travel allowance of US $ 1,000 –
- Support the tuition of max. The US $ 25,000 – per academic year
- Annual Fellows Meeting in Washington
Application Deadline: October 1, 2019