The University of Oxford is inviting application for Mica and Ahmet Ertegun Graduate Scholarship Programme funds.
Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time graduate degrees in various subjects in Humanities at University of Oxford, UK. Scholarships are open for international students.
Grab the program opportunity for graduate students from all over the world.
User Review( votes)
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university located in Oxford, England, United Kingdom. These are jointly funded by the University and by a historic gift to University College from an anonymous group of Old Members (alumni).
Why at the University of Oxford? The university’s international reputation for world-leading research and resources attracts pupils from around the world. Oxford offers exceptional teaching, skill training, and resources for independent study.
University or Organization: University of Oxford
Course Level: Graduate degree level
Award: 100% of course fees and a grant for living costs (at least £14,777), plus exclusive use of Ertegun House
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International Students
The program can be taken in the UK
Application Deadline: Relevant January deadline for your course
- Applicants must be applying to start a new full-time graduate course at Oxford.
- Holders must be applying to a Humanities course within the following faculties:
Classics (including classical archaeology); English Language and Literature; Fine Art (DPhil in contemporary art history and theory only); History (including history of art and the history of architecture); Linguistics, Philology and Phonetics; Medieval and Modern Languages (covering most European languages and their literature); Music; Oriental Studies (including Far Eastern and Middle Eastern Studies, and the study of a wide range of languages); Philosophy; Theology and Religion; and the Humanities Division’s interdisciplinary courses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must select ‘Mica and Ahmet Ertegun Postgraduate Scholarships in the Humanities’ in the Funding section of the University’s graduate application form and submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the Statement of purpose and research proposal, Official transcript, Written work, Portfolio, English language test score certificate.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for consideration for this scholarship, applicants must be successful in being offered a place on their course after consideration of applications received by the relevant January deadline for the course.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.