Applications are invited for ESADE Excellence Honours Scholarships. The scholarship covers 100% of tuition fees for the 2018-2019 academic year.
ESADE is a private Jesuit educational institution within the Ramon Llull University, in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
User Review( votes)
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: October 12, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor’s programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration and Law.
- Scholarship Award: The ESADE Excellence Honours covers 100% of tuition fees for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Fundació ESADE may grant up to:
6 grants in the Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
1 in the Bachelor in Law (GED)
3 in the Double Degree in Business Administration and Law (GBD)
4 in the Bachelor in Law & Bachelor in Global Governance (GED&BGG)
- Scholarship can be taken in Spain
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To apply for the ESADE Excellence Honours:
Candidates must be ready to enrol in the first year of any of the programmes detailed in section 2 above after having successfully presented all the required documentation and passing all the applicable tests after the minimum mark described in section 1 above has been made public.
Have obtained a university entrance mark of 9.5 or higher, regardless of the specific phase.”
Submit the duly completed ESADE Excellence Honours application within the established deadline.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.