The Polytechnic University of Turin is offering “Compagnia di San Paolo” Master Awards for high potential applicants
Up to 13 scholarships of 1st edition of the 2nd level Specializing Master’s Programme in “Sports Engineering” is offered for the academic year 2018/2021. These opportunities are available to EU students.
Best offer for candidates
User Review( votes)
The purpose of the program is to train experts that can successfully face the multidisciplinary science represented by sports engineering.
The Polytechnic University of Turin (Italian: Politecnico di Torino) is an engineering partially public university based in Turin, Italy. Established in 1859, Politecnico di Torino is Italy’s oldest technical university. The university offers several courses in the fields of Engineering, Architecture and Industrial Design.
- Applications Deadline: September 12, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Master degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Sports Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: The gross amount of The grant is 3.000,00 Euro (three thousand/00). Scholarship recipients will have to accept the program within the deadline that will be defined by the Office of Specializing Master’s Programme and Lifelong Learning. They will receive an email with the deadline and instruction to accept the program.
The scholarship may be subject to IRPEF taxation since it is considered as income equivalent to that of an employee. In order to establish the correct tax category, the student will, therefore, be required to fill in the form “Modulo detrazioni IRPEF” provided by the Office. The financial aid positions will be paid in one installment.
- Nationality: These opportunities are available to EU citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 13 opportunities are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: These opportunities are available to EU students.
Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible, the students must meet the following requirements:
- To be enrolled in the 2nd Level Specializing Master’s program in “Sports Engineering” for the academic year 2018/2021;
- To have attended at least 75% of the total classroom hours;
- To have successfully passed all the exams included in the Study Plan.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: In pursuit of its institutional aims in the public interest, Politecnico di Torino is the controller of the personal data entered by candidates in the application form. Candidate’s personal data are processed in accordance with the law on data protection following the principles of Lawfulness, Loyalty and Transparency (EU Regulation 2016/679, Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30th June 2003).