Brunel University London is offering the ESRC Grand Union Doctoral Training Partnership (DTP) Collaborative International Doctoral Studentships to talented aspirants.
Brunel University London was organized into three colleges and three major research institutes. It has over 12,900 students and 2,500 staff and has a gym, spa, and running track with professional training and medical facilities.
Why study at Brunel University London? Students will get support at this university to learn the all-important hands-on industry experience directly applicable to their degree. It has been planned to give you recognition during your tenure at Brunel for non-academic activities.
Application Deadline: January 26, 2021
- University or Organization: Brunel University London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK, EU, and International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in understanding wellbeing and wellbeing enhancement for people living with and beyond chronic disease
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant should have a first-class undergraduate degree in a relevant subject. We will also consider candidates with an upper second-class undergraduate degree, in addition to a Master’s degree, preferably at distinction level or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you wish to apply for this education award, then you must have to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, aspirants can complete a Grand Union DTP Application form, downloadable from https://www.granduniondtp.ac.uk/how-apply#tab-1440826
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your up-to-date CV
- Your single A4 page single-spaced personal statement setting out why you are interested in undertaking this project
- Your degree certificate(s) and transcript(s)
- Evidence of your English language capability to IELTS 7.0 or equivalent, if appropriate
- Completed Equal Opportunities form
- 2000 word research proposal including references. Your proposal can draw on the description of the research detailed
- Two written references should have a good knowledge of your academic record to date and your plans for the research project.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, candidates are needed to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants are recommended to meet the minimum English language requirements.
Brunel University London will provide a good salary package to successful students.