To reward students’ ability and talent in Denmark, Aarhus University is granting the Fully-Funded International PhD Position in SMC-derived Cells for the academic session 2021/2022.
The project aims to provide a new technique for analyzing the clonal structure of cell populations in pigs using a transgenic X chromosome tag. Students from all around the world are invited to apply for this golden funding opportunity.
Excellent opportunity for overseas students to study in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1928, the University of Aarhus is the second-largest public university in Denmark. It offers over 1000 discipline-wide bachelors, master’s, doctoral, and research programs.
Why study at Aarhus University? Students are encouraged, by independent study, to challenge accepted thoughts and follow their desires by entering this program. Along with the skills to excel in their future careers, applicants will get the best experience.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2021
- University: Aarhus University
- Department: Faculty at Health
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree will be awarded in SMC-derived cells in human-like atherosclerosis: phenotypic spectrum and clonal structure
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a recent medical degree (MD) or master’s degree (MSc) in a biological discipline. High academic level documented by university transcripts Good command of written and spoken English Practical experience with standard biomedical lab work.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To gain this award, aspirants must take admission in a PhD degree program at AU. After that, candidates are obligated to apply through an online application form for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum Vitae, degree certificate, description of previous relevant merits and a complete list of publications, a statement of future research plans, and letter of reference.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Before applying, applicants must check all the English language requirements.
Aarhus University will provide a fully financed PhD position to the successful candidates for the academic session 2021/2022.