Intending to support the education of outstanding students in the UK, the University of Essex is delighted to announce the Iran Regional Scholarships for the academic session 2022/2023.
The grant is made available to students who are residents of Iran commencing in the undergraduate degree programme at the University of Essex. The grant will offer a tuition fee discount as an award.
Get financial support for an undergraduate study program at the University of Essex in UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Essex is a public research university that is placed 370th in the QS World University Rankings 2020 for its dedication to a culture of cooperation, adaptability, and teamwork, as well as sharing best practices and fostering learning and skills across departments.
Why study at the University of Essex? The importance of genuine interactions and partnerships is recognized at Essex. Essex is defined by a joint effort and the involvement of faculty in the development of students’ careers.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 15 July 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Essex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Iran Students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Iran
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses ad subjects available at the University of Essex.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be fully self-funding your studies
- be ordinarily resident in the country specified
- be in the first year of your degree course in 2022-2023
- must have grade 12 or above in Pre-University Certificate (or equivalent)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply online to their choice of the undergraduate degree programme and complete the application process. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit the following documents:
- Documents related to previous studies and work experience
- Official transcripts in English or certified translation of academic results showing marks or grades
- A copy of CV for particular courses
- Recent references, signed and dated by referee or an email from referee
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold relevant education or diploma to be admitted to an undergraduate programme at Essex.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit the results of the following tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 76 – 88 overall
- IELTS – 0 – 6.0 overall
- PTE – 50 – 58 overall
- Trinity ISE – Pass overall
- Cambridge English Qualification – 169 – 176 overall
- KITE – 426 – 475
Winners will receive a sum of £3,000 to fund the chosen course of undergraduate study in the United Kingdom.