To inspire brilliant students to achieve success in the field of Health Psychology, King’s College London is granting the Dr. Antony Kidman Scholarship.
The scholarship will be awarded to a deserving student undertaking a master’s degree in Health Psychology at KCL in the UK.
Amazing chance to get benefitted in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1829, King’s College London is a founding college and a member institution of the federal University of London. It is England’s oldest university, offering world-class teaching as well as cutting-edge research.
Why study at King’s College London? At King’s, they are dedicated to making the university a welcoming, inspirational, and inclusive environment to work and learn. All appointments are made exclusively based on merit, and the institution encourages and welcomes applications from all parts of the community.
Application Deadline: July 5, 2021
- University or Organization: King’s College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £10,770
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in Health Psychology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- undertaking the full-time MSc Health Psychology at King’s, 2021 entry
- have firmly accepted an offer of a place in a study from September 2021
- Home/EU/International fee status with a household income of £50,000 or less
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students should first submit the general admission application for the programme via the university application portal. To apply, you should download the form Complete and return it to the Student Funding Office.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to provide a written personal statement and end of year report
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold previous educational qualifications in high regard to study at KCL.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you must be able to provide recent evidence that your spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the programmes for which you have applied.
King’s College London will provide the amount worth £10,770, available as either a cash bursary or a contribution towards tuition fees.