Estonian Business School is offering multiple grants for international applicants and students to fund their studies.
EBS Gymnasium (EBS High School) was established in 1997 and is a school that values confidence, empathy and entrepreneurship in every individual. EBS Gymnasium’s mission is to provide relevant secondary and business education to entrepreneurial young people in an international environment.
Great offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue a bachelor’s programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Business Administration as well as for Business Administration & Languages.
- Award: EBS offers scholarships based on 1st-year results:
- 50% tuition fee for 2 Bachelor students and 1 Master student
- 30% tuition fee for 3 Bachelor students and 2 Master students
- 20% tuition fee for 3 Bachelor students and 2 Master students
- Estonian Government will provide all international applicants with monthly scholarships in the amount of 350€ per month.
- The award can be taken in Estonia
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- For entering the International Business Administration programme which is instructed in English applicants have to submit the result of an internationally recognized test of English on a required level of B1 as follows
- The test result has to be sent directly to EBS by the test centre. It is also possible to order the test results to be sent to EBS online.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) 0with 5.0 or above in each band.
- PET (Preliminary English Test)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: International students, who are applying for admission to EBS full-time studies, must submit the following documents:
- High school diploma and grade transcript
- Recognition of foreign higher education qualifications by the Estonian ENIC/NARIC bureau is recommendable and will be undertaken by the university.
- Official notarized translation of the certificates into English is required.
- We recommend consulting the university International Admissions Office as to which country-specific educational documents need to be provided.
- As a general rule, students who have the right to start their studies at the university level at their home countries can do so in Estonia.
- Passport or other identification documents with a photo and a personal ID-code
1 passport photo(3×4 cm)
A CV or a letter of recommendation from a previous school or work environment
English language test certificate
Completed application form
Application Deadline: Closed