The ETH Zurich is offering Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programmed / Master Award. The grant is available for national and international students.
The Master Award Programmer (MSP) contains a partial stipend as well as additional offers by the Department (assistantship or additional scholarship. If you are applying for more than one Master’s programmed, please submit a separate application form for each degree programmed.
User Review( votes)
the program begins when the student commences his or her Master’s degree and is awarded for the regular duration of the Master’s programmed (three or four semesters). The Master Award Programmer requires a financial contribution from the program holder.
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to study postgraduate program.
- Study Subject: award is available any of the subjects offered by the university
- Award: excellence scholarship consists of a grant covering living and study expenses (CHF 11000 per semester) as well as a tuition fees waiver.
- Nationality: The grant is available to national and international students.
- Number of scholarship: Number not given.
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: National and international students are eligible to apply for this application
- Entrance Requirement: the program programmers are open to excellent students (national and international) wishing to pursue their mother’s degree at ETH ZURICH.
the prerequisite is a good result in there bachelor’(top 10% bachelor’s programmed\
- If you are applying for more than one Master’s programmed, please submit a separate application form for each degree programmed.
- How to Apply: The applications are evaluated by the Admissions Committees of the respective Master’s programmers. The final decision for awarding scholarships in the Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programmed and in the Master Award Programmed rests with the Rector of the ETH. The number of annual scholarships depends on the availability of funds. The decisions are communicated approx. mid of March.