The University of Northampton is inviting applications for University of Northampton Entrants Bursary Award. The Bursary is available to UK and EU students.
The University of Northampton is a public university based in Northampton, Northamptonshire, England. It was formed in 1999 by the amalgamation of a number of training colleges and gained full university status as The University of Northampton in 2005
User Review( votes)
- Applications Deadline: June 03, 2019
- Course Level: Bursary is available to pursue a Bachelor degree.
- Study Subject: Bursary is awarded to study the subjects offered by University.
- Scholarship Award: The bursary will be paid in two instalments on the following dates:
50% (£250.00) on 15th March 2019
50% (£250.00) on 31st May 2019
To qualify for a 50% bursary payment on 15th March 2019, students must be fully enrolled and attending their course full time on the first day of term two and liable for 50% of their fees at this point. To qualify for the second 50% bursary payment on 31st May 2019, students must be fully enrolled and attending their course full time at the start of term three and therefore liable for 100% of their fees at this point. Students who have withdrawn from their course before these dates will not receive the relevant 50% payment.
|Assessed household income||Bursary|
|Up to £25,000||£500|
- Nationality: The Bursary is available to UK and EU students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The Bursary is available to UK and EU students.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
1. Commence your undergraduate course in 2018/19
2. Be a Home or EU student
3. Be paying tuition fees of £9,000 or £9250 in 2018/19 and have made arrangements to pay your fees, either by loan, yourself, your parents or another sponsor and adhered to the payment arrangement
4. Have a household income of £25,000 or less per year as assessed by Student Finance England
English Language Requirements: Students from non-English speaking countries must provide proof of English proficiency.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must provide:
- Students do not need to apply separately for a bursary assessment.
- Qualifying students will automatically be assessed on their bursary eligibility provided that they (and their sponsors or partner) have given consent on their application to Student Finance to share their household income information with the University. Bursary assessments can only be completed by the University if the student’s household income is fully verified by Student Finance England (or relevant local assessment body).