The ETH Zurich is offering Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programmed / Master Award. This is available to study postgraduate program for national and international students.
The Master Programmer (MSP) contains a partial stipend as well as additional offers by the Department (assistantship or additional scholarship. If you are applying for more than one Master’s programmed, please submit a separate application form for each degree programmed.
Fabulous opportunity for national and international students.
User Review( votes)
This begins when the holder commences his or her Master’s degree and is awarded for the regular duration of the Master’s programmed (three or four semesters). The Master Programmer requires a financial contribution from the education holder.
Application Deadline: Open in 1st of Nov 2019
- National and international candidates are eligible to apply for this education
- The study is open to excellent holders (national and international) wishing to pursue their mother’s degree at ETH ZURICH.
- The free study is available any of the subjects offered by the university.
the prerequisite is a good result in there bachelor’(top 10% bachelor’s programmed\
- If you are applying for more than one Master’s programmed, please submit a separate application form for each degree programmed.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applications are evaluated by the Admissions Committees of the respective Master’s programs. The final decision for awarding scholarships in the Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programmed and in the Master prize rests with the Rector of the ETH. The number of annual grants depends on the availability of funds. The decisions are communicated approx. mid of March.
- Benefit: excellence award consists of a grant covering living and study expenses (CHF 11000 per semester) as well as a tuition fees waiver.