Get funding for your higher studies in the United States at East Tennessee State University by applying for the Creative Arts & STEM Scholarship. The university is accepting applications for this award for the academic year 2021-2022.
This award is established new first time out of state and international students that want to undertake an undergraduate or graduate programme at ETSU in any eligible areas of study. The scholarship will be awarded to the students for 8 semesters towards the programme fee at ETSU.
Nice chance for overseas students
User Review( votes)
East Tennessee State University is a public research university ranks 298th – 389th in National Universities. ETSU aims to build a student centric community that focuses on people, relationships, diversity, excellence, efficiency, and commitment.
Why choose to study at East Tennessee State University? East Tennessee State University is developing a world class environment to enhance students’ success and improve the quality of life in the region and beyond. ETSU conducts a wide array of educational and research programmes and clinical services. Overall, it provides students an enriching experience.
Application Deadline: 19th August, 2021
- University or Organization: East Tennessee State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Out of state students from within US and other students from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate and graduate degree programmes in areas of advertising and public relations, art and design, blue grass, old time and country music, cheerleading and dance team, creative writing, dance, digital media, east Tennessean, film studies, gospel and international choir, graphic design, interior architecture, journalism and radio TV film, marching band, music, and speech and debate team offered at ETSU are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to be new first time undergraduate or graduate students at ETSU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can sign up to apply on the university website.
- Students must participate in ETSU performing arts or arts exhibition activities to be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelor degree
- Personal statement
- A personal essay of 150-300 words, detailing interests in a program at ETSU.
- One unofficial transcript from every college or university attended
- Admission Requirements: Students are expected to have a strong GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TEOFL IBT – 61 to 79
- TOELF PBT – 500 to 550
- TOEFL CBT – 173
- IELTS – 5.5 to 6.5
- GTEC CBT – 1051
- GTEC – 1074
The scholarship winners of this scholarship will be awarded tuition fee of the applied programme at ETSU for up to 8 semesters of study in USA.