Start your academic journey in the United Kingdom. The Middlesex University London is giving an opportunity to apply for the EU/EEA Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The motive of the bursary is to support EU/EEA students who want to take part in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Nice option for students in the UK
User Review( votes)
Middlesex University London is an English public university located in Hendon, northwest London. It is a member of the Million+ working group and is one of the post-1992 universities.
Why study at Middlesex University London? Through coursework, faculty mentorship and advisement, athletics, on-campus housing, and student life programmes, Middlesex provides the highest degree of personalized attention and service to our students.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Middlesex University London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £9,500 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: EU/EEA students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU/EEA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates who have applied for an applicable course through the online application portal and submitted a portfolio will automatically be considered for this application.
- Supporting Documents: Submit academic transcripts, CV, and a copy of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: You must meet undergraduate entry requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies. Undergraduate (bachelor) programs – 6.0 (with minimum 5.5 in all components)
Middlesex University London will provide an award amount of £9,500 per year to the successful candidates.