Start your academic journey in the United Kingdom. The Middlesex University London is giving an opportunity to apply for the EU/EEA Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The motive of the bursary is to support EU/EEA students who want to take part in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Middlesex University London is an English public university located in Hendon, northwest London. It is a member of the Million+ working group and is one of the post-1992 universities.
Why study at Middlesex University London? Through coursework, faculty mentorship and advisement, athletics, on-campus housing, and student life programmes, Middlesex provides the highest degree of personalized attention and service to our students.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Middlesex University London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £9,500 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: EU/EEA students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU/EEA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates who have applied for an applicable course through the online application portal and submitted a portfolio will automatically be considered for this application.
- Supporting Documents: Submit academic transcripts, CV, and a copy of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: You must meet undergraduate entry requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies. Undergraduate (bachelor) programs – 6.0 (with minimum 5.5 in all components)
Middlesex University London will provide an award amount of £9,500 per year to the successful candidates.