Bond University is pleased to offer the Europe Excellence funding for international undergraduate or postgraduate students. It offers high academic achievers who have received an offer to study at Bond University, with tuition assistance for the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Program.
The grant is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and is a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students. It awards $2,500 tuition remission towards the cost of the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Program.
User Review( votes)
Bond University seeks to be recognized internationally as a leading independent university. It is a commitment to influence and a dedication to inspire tomorrow’s professionals who share a personalized and transformational student experience.
- Applications Deadline: 5 July 2019, 18 October 2019, and 24 January 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available to undergraduate or master’s level programs.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Award: The successful award recipient must:
- $2,500 tuition
- Be enrolled on a full-time basis
- Participate in promotional activities arranged by the University.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Not known
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All countries are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be considered, applicants must:
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form.
- The following programs are not eligible for consideration for programmes – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit the English Pathway Studies application Form by the application closing date relevant to the chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
Following the closing date each semester, Bond will select the successful applicants on a competitive, merit-based process.
- This will include a review of each applicant’s academic achievement as demonstrated by their academic results from their home country qualification and supporting the statement.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome within a month of the program closing date.
How to Apply: To receive their program offer before applying for this application , Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form through the given link: https://apply.bond.edu.au/
Application closing dates:
Applications close on 5 July 2019 for students commencing in September 2019 semester.
Applications close on 18 October 2019 for students commencing in January 2020 semester.
Applications close on 24 January 2020 for students commencing in May 2020 semester.