The University of Canterbury is delighted to announce the William Georgetti Scholarship. The grant is open to the applicants who resided in New Zealand for a period of at least five years immediately preceding the year of selection.
The value of a scholarship is $ 20,000 per year for master study and $ 30,000 per year for doctoral studies. For students studying abroad, the prize can be up to $ NZ45,000 per year.
Scholarship prize up to $ NZ45,000 per year.
User Review( votes)
The University of Canterbury offers world-class research, inspirational teaching, a vibrant campus environment and a great student lifestyle with students from around the world.
Why study at the University of Canterbury? While studying at this university, candidates can get an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career. It gives the opportunity to build skills in research, analysis, writing, and presentation.
Applications Deadline: March 01, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Course Level: The grant is open for the postgraduate degree program.
- Award: Up to $45,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: New Zealand
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from New Zealand are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must:
- have resided in New Zealand for a period of at least five years immediately preceding the year of selection;
- be of good moral character and repute;
- be of good health;
- hold a degree of a university in New Zealand or elsewhere or any other academic qualification of a university or other institution of learning (in New Zealand or elsewhere) reasonably equivalent in the opinion of the Scholarship Board to a degree of a university in New Zealand.
How to Apply
How to Apply: For applying, candidates must have to submit the online application.
Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the statement of the proposed programme of research or advanced study, academic abilities and their potential to be successful in the planned
programme of postgraduate study, a detailed statement of the candidate’s countries of residence during the previous five years and a Curriculum Vitae.
The value of the program if it is held in New Zealand is up to $20,000 per year for master’s study and up to $30,000 per year for doctoral study. For students studying overseas, the award can be up to $NZ45,000 per year.