The University of Nottingham is offering international students a chance to unlock their potential with its Europe Postgraduate Excellence Award for the academic year 2021-2022.
Students from European countries are eligible to apply for this grant. This award will grant the applicant concession to a certain amount on the tuition fee.
Amazing opportunity for European students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham is a public research university ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018. It strives to improve the well-being of people by providing outstanding education and research.
Why choose the University of Nottingham? At the University of Nottingham, students are provided with high-quality teaching. The university faculty constantly delivers outstanding teaching and learning outcomes. There is a high level of student satisfaction attained with teaching and academic support. Degrees from the University of Nottingham boost employability and kick-start student careers.
Application Deadline: 21st May 2021
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to £8,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Switzerland
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All postgraduate degree courses and subjects.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- be domiciled in one of the European countries
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- hold an offer to start full-time masters (including MRes) in any subject area at the University of Nottingham UK in September or October 2021
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must be enrolled for the chosen course following the procedure mentioned by the university. Once you have received your offer for a taught masters course, you can apply for this scholarship through the scholarships section of MyNottingham
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are supposed to submit scanned copies of the degree certificate and transcripts along with other required supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: Academic requirements vary by programme .
- Language Requirement: The applicants are to provide English language proficiency proof as required by the university.
The university will provide scholarships for international students will cover £4,000 or £8,000 towards tuition fees depending on the chosen course of study.