Do you want to become an IT or cloud computer specialist? If your answer is yes, then apply for the PQP + Master of IT Scholarships offered by the Swinburne University of Technology.
This study program is exclusively open for international students except Australia or New Zealand who want to start into the first year of Master of Information Technology at the university.
Swinburne is the abbreviation for the Swinburne University of Technology. It began as the Eastern Suburbs Technical College in 1908 and is now a public Australian university in Melbourne, Victoria.
Why study at the Swinburne University of Technology? Swinburne University hosts a variety of cultural gatherings, seminars, and other activities to help students grow their personalities and communication skills. Aspirants will learn from award-winning professors, and faculty will assist them in achieving their long-term objectives.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Swinburne University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Awards: A$2500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities (except Australia or New Zealand)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Information Technology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand. Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible.
- Be an international applicant applying to study our PQP and Master of Information Technology commencing in 2021.
- Meet PQP entry requirements.
- Not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement from Swinburne.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin your application award, firstly, you must take admission in a master’s degree program at the Swinburne University of Technology. After that, they can use the international online application system for this award.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of degree transcripts, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport must be submitted at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who meet the minimum entry requirements for a course may be selected for a course at Swinburne
- Language Requirement: Make sure that you meet the minimum English language requirements for the course you wish to study.
The Swinburne University of Technology will provide all the following study expenses:
- A$2500 towards your PQP fees
- Free career training from Amazon Web Services’ US headquarters
- Internship opportunities at Amazon Web Services, China
- Company tour of Amazon Head Office, China.