Are you ready to join an MBA degree program to build forward-thinking business skills and to sharpen your leadership knowledge? If so, in order to help you the UBC Sauder School of Business is providing Europe Top Talent Scholarships.
The educational award is designed for motivated students from European countries who demonstrate exceptional aptitude and academic excellence and want to pursue the MBA degree program for the academic year 2020/21.
Great opportunity for European students to get an MBA degree in Canada
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1956, the UBC Sauder School of Business offers bachelor, masters, dual degree unique career-focused programs and these programs focus on experimental learning and global immersion.
Why at the UBC Sauder School of Business? The faculty of the school provides effective and engaging learning experiences in face-to-face, blended and online environments for the students.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University or Organization: UBC Sauder School of Business
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MBA degree
- Award: $10,000 – $35,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: European Students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Students from European countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this award, the claimant must have the undergraduate degree certificate and be applying for the masters of administration course at UBC for the session 2021-2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In the event to grasp this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the MBA degree coursework at UBC Sauder School of Business. After being enrolled, they will be automatically considered for this bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants will be asked to provide the statement of purpose, letter of motivation, research proposal and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking entrance in an MBA program, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be required to speak, comprehend, and write fluently in English.
The bursary will be awarded worth up to $10,000 – $35,000.