The European Management School (EMS) is offering the EMS Undergraduate funding for international students in Germany.
The aim of The grant is to provide prospective undergraduate students with an easier start to their professional career either in leading business positions or other areas of society.
Worthy offer for claimants
User Review( votes)
The European Management School (EMS), with its campus in Mainz, is a business management school of the Cologne Business School (CBS). It is one of the leading business schools in Germany. All bachelor’s and master’s degree programs are recognized by the state and are regularly audited and accredited by the German Council for Science and Humanities.
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Course Level: award is available to pursue an undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the school.
- Award: The EMS awards two partial awards per year, which provide a 50 per cent discount on tuition fees.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
- Funding is provided to undergraduate students who were above average in academic performance or socially committed during their school career. Accordingly, our annual partial opportunities are awarded in the following two categories:
- Best Performer Scholarship (BPS): Applicants who were above average in academic performance during their school career
- Social Engagement Scholarship (SES): Applicants who were highly socially committed during their school career
- Social commitment or performance cannot be measured in numbers or lists – these are very complex topics. The perfect candidate does not exist. Convince us in your own way, why should you be supported by the EMS?
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: If you are interested in applying for an EMS scholarship, please use our online form below. The following documents should be submitted:
- Letter of motivation including why you consider yourself eligible
- Copy of your current school report cards
- Letter of recommendation from teachers (for the BPS scholarship) or proof of volunteer/social work (for SES scholarship)