The European Management School (EMS) is offering an undergraduate scholarship for young students who have outstanding academic and social achievements from their school years. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The aim of our scholarship is to provide prospective undergraduate students with an easier start to their professional career either in leading business positions or other areas of society.
The European Management School (EMS), with its campus in Mainz, is a business management school of the Cologne Business School (CBS). It is one of the leading business schools in Germany. All bachelor’s and master’s degree programs are recognized by the state and are regularly audited and accredited by the German Council for Science and Humanities.
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the school.
- Scholarship Award: The EMS awards two partial scholarships per year, which provide a 50 percent discount on tuition fees.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Funding is provided to undergraduate students who were above average in academic performance or socially committed during their school career. Accordingly, our annual partial scholarships are awarded in the following two categories:
- Best Performer Scholarship (BPS): Applicants who were above average in academic performance during their school career
- Social Engagement Scholarship (SES): Applicants who were highly socially committed during their school career
Social commitment or performance cannot be measured in numbers or lists – these are very complex topics. The perfect candidate does not exist. Convince us in your own way, why should you be supported by the EMS?
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: If you are interested in applying for an EMS scholarship, please use our online form below. The following documents should be submitted:
- Letter of motivation including why you consider yourself eligible
- Copy of your current school report cards
- Letter of recommendation from teachers (for the BPS scholarship) or proof of volunteer/social work (for SES scholarship)