Education is an investment that assists you in fulfilling your lifelong educational and career goals. Therefore, Edinburgh Napier University is providing the European Union Undergraduate Scholarships for deserving candidates.
The program is open to EU students who are going to enrol in a full-time bachelor’s course at Edinburgh Napier University in the UK.
A fine program for overseas students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Edinburgh Napier University is a great place on term of education and environment. It holds a high rate of jobs. Good relations with many employers and businesses have been built. It has three campuses that are full of new amenities and a friendly atmosphere.
Why study at Edinburgh Napier University? The students at this university will have all the necessary opportunities and facilities to properly complete their studies. It has the best faculty and instructors to mentor applicants.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Edinburgh Napier University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Self-funding your course
- Be studying a full-time degree with us (students studying part-time are not eligible)
- Holding an offer to study a bachelor’s course in September 2023
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates will automatically be considered for the opportunity after participating in an applicable course.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants might be required to submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: For most of the courses, the university accepts IELTS and Duolingo.
The scholars will grant to all the selected candidates with £4,000 for year one of the applicable courses.